Thursday, April 22, 2010

Low Fat Diet Fun!

Lately, we've taken to doing a lot of our shopping at Trader Joe's (I really should be getting royalties from there for all the promotions I do on my blog) because it's usually just as cost-effective (and sometimes more so) and a lot of their food is tastier and more fun to eat. :)
Today's exciting food option is the Low Fat Chocolatey Cats Cookies. A fun, tasty and cute snack!
catcookies
(original image found here)
I really like these cookies, though I haven't tried the vanilla or ginger kind yet (though I expect I will pick some up on my next TJ's run).
The run-down:
15 cookies, 110 calories, 15 calories from fat (1.5 g of fat, 1g saturated fat), 24g of carbohydrates (1g dietary fiber and 9g sugar).
Oh, and did I mention they are cute? The only problem I have had so far is that my cat seems to think they are kitty treats. I would think that would be some pretty twisted kitty treats if the kitty treats were kitty-shaped....

No comments: